ABBRA’s Marine Service Managers Course Set for NewportPublished on December 17, 2018
The American Boat Builders and Repairers Association (ABBRA) is holding its four-day Marine Service Managers Course™, February 24 to 28 at the Hotel Viking in Newport, Rhode Island. The course is designed for individuals working in management and leadership roles at boat building, refit, repair and service facilities.
The topics presented and discussed will include leadership skills, human resources, law and contracts, marketing, financial and project management, and safety and health.
In addition to the lectures and interactive discussions, attendees will participate in a boatyard study tour where they will identify problems, advise on improvements and propose corrective measures and modifications.
Specific courses are:
- Personal Development and Time Management for Boatyard Managers
- Human Resource Management in the Marine Industry
- Leadership in Boatyard Health, Safety and Emergency Response
- Understanding General Maritime Law Concepts for the Boatyard Operator
- Financial Management, Profits, and Job Estimating
To register click here, https://abbra-member-manager.wildapricot.org/event-2974775