AIWA To Hold Annual Meeting November 19Published on October 5, 2020
The Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway Association (AIWA) will hold its Annual Meeting on November 19. This virtual collaborative event will bring together members and stakeholders to connect them with federal and state agencies who have leadership roles in managing the waterway.
This one-day schedule format will feature several sessions led by the industry’s leaders and practitioners offering vital information while covering a series of topics for all waterway users.
Sessions will include:
- State of the Waterway – Management & Maintenance Project Updates from US Army Corps of Engineers Districts
- Updates from the Recreational Boating Community – Boat US, National Marine Manufacturers Association, Marine Retailers Association of America, and others
- Beneficial Use of Dredge Materials – New Applications and Directions
- Updates to Charting and Mapping efforts along the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Marine Industry and Commercial Operators, Port Authority, Contracting Corporations, and Engineering Design
To offer other topics or speakers to consider for inclusion on the agenda, email AIWA Executive Director Brad Pickel.
Registration is available here.