Discover Boating Kicks Off New National Marketing CampaignPublished on June 10, 2019
The Discover Boating national marketing campaign is underway. The campaign plans to highlight the benefits of boating and the accessibility and excitement of the boating lifestyle; debunk myths about boating; and to provide education for potential boaters to help them make informed decisions.
Campaign elements include:
- Advertising on digital video, social media and Connected TV.
- Updating DiscoverBoating.com with refreshed content, optimized usability of tools, such as the Boat Finder, Boat Loan Calculator and educational resources.
- Collaborating with influencer partners in traditional media and social media to share their first-hand boating experiences with their readers, viewers, followers and networks. New in 2019, Discover Boating is partnering with several high-impact YouTube creators to generate unique content encouraging people to get on the water and break down the barriers to ownership.
- Discover Boating will continue to work with Dr. Wallace J. Nichols, author of the best-selling book, Blue Mind, as an ambassador for the wellness benefits of life on the water.
- Discover Boating social content is available to all industry stakeholders to use on their social channels for free through the Get Social with Discover Boating program.
In addition to expanding its marketing, Discover Boating through the Grow Boating initiative is offering free educational flyers for businesses. Boating guides and checklists include the Boating Safety Checklist, Knot Tying Guide and Vessel Checklist. Businesses can order these items through the Grow Boating online toolkit at GrowBoating.org and distribute them to customers.