Dockwa Announces Software UpdatesPublished on September 15, 2021
Dockwa announced the fall 2021 updates to its marina management software platform. The fall release includes the company’s biggest reporting update in recent history, new point of sale functionality for fuel docks and other onsite purchases, and a streamlined contract flow for slip and storage agreements. In addition to marina improvements, Dockwa also announced new features for boaters to make their planning and marina experience better.
Dockwa’s fall release includes usability improvements throughout the platform and the following major enhancements:
- New Point of Sale Functionality enabling boaters to pay by credit card through iPhones or iPads and offering better tracking for marinas.
- A Streamlined Contract Flow that expedites the contract process, removing steps, and reducing boater fall-off.
- Assignments and Availability Tracking (in Open Beta) to manage space availability and reservations.
- The Platform’s Biggest Reporting Update Ever that includes daily sales reports, unpaid invoices, aged receivables, accrual revenue, registration and insurance expiration, and revenue forecast.
- Revenue Categorization that allows for more accurate alignment with a marina’s own GL accounts.
- New Features for Boaters such as a streamlined signing flow, hospitality information, marina favoriting, and response time display to show average response time at any marina.