Register for ABYC’s Marine Law SymposiumPublished on October 14, 2019
The American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC) has announced that registration is open for the fourth annual Marine Law Symposium, “Fire, Explosions and Other Thermal Events,” on January 7 in New Orleans.
Expert speakers will analyze critical boat fire investigations and case studies that are impacting today’s verdicts. The agenda will cover analysis tools, expert selection strategies and essential investigation resources that can be the difference between winning and losing.
The 2020 Marine Law Symposium speakers:
• Brian Henry – Rolfes Henry Co., LPA
• Christina Paul – K&L Gates, LLP
• Christopher Graham – Forensic Marine Investigations International
• Christopher Karentz – S-E-A Ltd.
• David Marlow – Brunswick
• Jason Karasinski – Fire Research & Technologies, LLC
• Jesse Grantham – Welding & Joining Management Group
• Loren Griswold – Griswold Consulting, LLC
• Raúl Chacón Jr. – MG+M The Law Firm
• Robert Kochan – – Forensic Marine Investigations International
• Wendy Sanders – Explico Engineering
Eight continuing education credits will be awarded to attendees. To learn more and register visit www.abycinc.org/marinelaw.