WMA Announces Its Fall ConferencePublished on October 22, 2018
Wisconsin Marine Association will hold its annual fall conference November 28 to 29 at the Holiday Inn Rothschild in Wausau, Wisconsin. A series of expert presentations, keynotes and interactive sessions will provide the audience with information and updates on the marine industry in the state and nationwide.
Topics to be discussed at this year’s event include:
- Staffing struggles and strategies – how to help generate a “pipeline” of quality tech employees;
- Legal questions – ask an attorney a marine legal question;
- Fuel update – E15 news and diesel taxes;
- Clean Marina topics;
- “Best ideas” from member marinas;
- Email marketing made easy;
- Industry trends, from the National Marine Manufacturing Association;
- Inspiration – and entertaining and thoughtful look at authenticity and how it creates an excellent workplace.
For more information click here.